Thursday 14 July 2016

Racoon and Beaver Valentine Cards

Good morning friends

It's Throwback Thursday here on my blog and I have a couple of Valentine's to share. I really want to get those pictures filed and not hold onto them until next February. :-)


This 'Clean and Simple' Valentine was made for my parents to give our son. I had done a Valentine with both the Racoon and Heart previously, but had stamped and coloured two of each so decided to assemble them to make a second card. This one is a different layout and not going to the same family as that first card so it all works.


I had just received my new Elizabeth Craft Designs order and wanted to play with Els new Curvy Ovals. I'd had my eye on them when they were first released, so I happily added them into my Spring order and they are FUN! The Valentine papers were on my stamping table so I decided to add a Baker the Beaver character (love him!!) and get a Valentine made for next year. So technically this one doesn't qualify for 'Throwback Thursday', but hey - it's my blog and I can bend my own guidelines. And now I can get that photo filed as well.


Supplies:
Racoon stamp - The Alley Way Stamps
White card stock
Pink card stock
Heart stamp - Verve
Pan Pastels
Coloured Pencils
Blender pencil
Blueprints #23 - My Favourite Things
Stamps - Verve
Grass - My Favorite Things
Inside - A Stamp In A Hand
Wink of Stella

Baker the Beaver, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Patterned paper - Recollections
Kraft, red and white card stock
Fitted Frames 4 - Curvy Ovals - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Sakura Stardust Pen
Copper Pan Pastels
Oval Pull Card (heart), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Elizabeth Craft Designs Clear Double Sided Tape, 6" width
Banner Sticker inside - Recollections

Card sizes - A2


Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen