Thursday 6 October 2016

Flourished Pumpkin Stand-Up Card

Good morning friends

I went hunting through my stash of pre-made embellishments, and found a couple of Halloween ones that I cut with my Cricut years ago. Time to use them! I chose the flourished pumpkin and made a Stand-Up card as the base.


Hard to see in the photos, but there are a couple of spiders on the card that have shiny bodies and pom-pom bodies. My kind of spider.


Finally, a peek at the inside ...


Supplies:
Black card stock
Patterned paper - First Edition
Royal Stand-Up - Sizzix
Stamp - Michaels
Spider Stickers - Recollections
Cricut
Celebrate With Flourish cartridge
Card size - A2

Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

  1. you have alltime so wonderful ideas for new creations!
    elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your pattern papered pumpkin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen