Monday 28 November 2016

A Gift For You - Sleigh Pop-Up Gift Card Holder

Good morning friends

I like to have pretty Gift Card Holders on hand over the holidays, so I pulled out Karen Burniston's Sleigh Gift Card Holder and made a couple. Today's share is one of them.

The front features 'a gift for you' from the Gift Card Accordion - it fits perfectly on the Labels and Circles die set!



Inside, I've added a Hudson's Bay Gift Card - I love those iconic stripes. So proudly Canadian! I filled the sleigh with a present sticker and springs from the ECD Candle die.


You can see how sparkly the patterned paper is in the photo below. The snowman is a sparkly sticker, that was adhered to white card stock and fussy cut.



Once the recipient slides out the gift card, they still have a pretty card to enjoy.

On a personal note, I am feeling good. Really good. All healed up and I have the OK from my Doctor to go back on the Enbrel. We are all hoping Enbrel is the drug that will kick my RA into remission. So far so good, even having to take two weeks off of it to recover from the surgery.

Also - I'd like to formally welcome little Alma Cohen to the world! She made her entrance quickly, arriving 15 days early at 11:13 Saturday night. 6 lbs 11oz. We brought Ilai (2) to meet his new baby sister yesterday and he was amazed at the baby. He was so sweet - he wanted to hold her and was stroking her legs. He checked out her ears, and touched her nose, then leaned down to cuddle her. He was whispering 'hello Baby' - it was very sweet. We are blessed indeed to have five wonderful Grandkids to love.

Supplies:
White card stock
Gift Card Accordion (a gift for you), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Sleigh Gift Card Pop-Up, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Patterned paper - My Minds Eye
Holiday Clear Stamps, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Stitched scalloped border - MFT Stamps
Candle (sprig) - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stickers - stash
Labels and Circles, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Merry and Bright Clear Stamps, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)

Card size - 6 x 5"

Thanks for stopping by today


1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen