Thursday 3 November 2016

"Ho Ho Ho" Christmas Pop-Up Card

Good morning friends

I still have a bunch of pre-cut Pop 'n Cut card inserts in my stash, so used one here for this Christmas Card. I like adhering the Pop-Up inner card to this Sizzix Scalloped card base because of it's size (4-1/2 x 6")

I had these thick felt stickers in my stash so added three to the card front in a vertical row.



Inside I adhered this cute fireplace embellishment over the Pop-Up base, and added border stickers and a lined tag for writing.




Supplies:
Sparkly Patterned Paper - My Minds Eye
Scallop Card Base - Sizzix
Felt Ho's - Hobby Lobby
Pop 'n Cut A2 base with Wavy Label Insert - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Wavy Label Thinnest
White card stock
Border Embellishments - K & Co
Embellishments - Shimelle, American Crafts
Stickles
Wink of Stella
Card size - 4-1/2 x 6"

Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

  1. love the fireplace inside your pop up Christmas card

    ReplyDelete
  2. outside it looks simple- inside the surprise!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen