Tuesday 22 November 2016

Santa Mail Pop-Up Card

Good morning friends

EEEK - after enjoying Doodlebug's Boos & Brews Halloween patterned paper & printed embellishments so much, I ordered a package of Christmas embellishments. They are SO flippin' cute.  My surgery put me back quite a ways in my card making, but I did manage to get this one made before everything went south. Good thing I'm able to work way ahead most of the time!

The front features cute stitched mountains and some of the printed embellishments.


Inside, I used Lawn Fawn's Stitched Hillside Pop-Up for the hills, in addition to the mountains and tree-line. Then came the adorable embellishments ... they just make me smile.



I've only had a chance to use the Stitched Hillside Pop-up once, but I think it's going to be fun. I especially like that it cuts as a separate layer and attaches inside the card so there is no need for an outer card AND an inner card.

Supplies:
White card stock
Stitched Mountains - Lawn Fawn
Tree Border - Lawn Fawn
Stitched Pop-Up Hills - Lawn Fawn
Embellishments - Doodlebug Designs
Black Glaze Pen
Holiday Clear Stamps - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Stitched Oval - MFT Stamps

Card size - Standard A2

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. fabulous card!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the all white background with the pop of color from the cute images

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen