Wednesday 14 December 2016

Birch Trees and Deer Christmas Pop-Up Card

Good morning friends

Today's share is another Christmas card using a Pop 'n Cut card base I cut a couple of years ago.


I added a glitter Peel-Off border to the front, and there is additional sparkle and shine right on the patterned paper.


Inside I added a brown die-cut deer to the Pop-Up portion, but no other decorations as I loved the tree printed paper and wanted it to take centre stage.


***NOTE:  I will be moving my cards and paper crafting to Painted Mountain Cards in the New Year. I've been toying around with the idea for a long while, and this seems like a good time to make the change. I will leave this blog open, as there are frequent hits from Pinterest and over 5 years worth of cards etc to reference

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Stash
Pop 'n Cut A2 base with Wavy Label Insert - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
7010 Glitter Lines - Elizabeth Craft Designs
White card stock
Deer - Tim Holtz (Sizzix)
Stitched Ovals - My Favorite Things
Words - Papertrey Ink
Wavy Label Framelits - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)

Card size - A2

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen