Saturday 24 December 2016

Cardinal Gift Card Holders

Good morning friends

***NOTE:  I will be moving my cards and paper crafting to Painted Mountain Cards in the New Year. I will leave this blog open, as there are frequent hits from Pinterest and over 5 years worth of cards etc to reference.

Today I have two more Christmas Gift Card Holders to share.


You may have noticed that I use my Blueprints dies a fair bit ... I always feel like I get my money's worth from them. This one is the Blueprints #28.



I cut the notches to the inside panel, the notch die is a separate MFT die; it isn't included with the Blueprints #28.


I always like to have some nice holiday Gift Cards on hand, and if they don't get used this year I'm ahead of the game for next year!

Supplies:
Patterned paper - The Paper Studio
Gift Card Slots - MFT Stamps
Blueprints #28 - MFT Stamps
Black Glaze Pen
Stickers - the Paper Studio
Stamps on back - Hero Arts

Card sizes, standard A2

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen