Thursday 15 December 2016

Chipboard Merry Christmas Pop-Up Card

Good morning friends

***NOTE:  I will be moving my cards and paper crafting to Painted Mountain Cards in the New Year. I've been thinking about it for a long while, and the New Year seems like a good time to make the change. I will leave this blog open, as there are frequent hits from Pinterest and over 5 years worth of cards etc to reference.

Today I have another Pop 'n Cut Christmas card to share - made using one of the many card bases I cut out a couple of years ago. The front has a sparkly candy-cane border sticker and a chipboard Merry Christmas embellishment.


Inside there is a bit more of the sparkly candy canes, and the words stamped on the Pop-Up portion.


The patterned paper is quite sparkly as well.



Supplies:
Sparkly Patterned paper - stash
Pop 'n Cut A2 card base with Wavy Label Insert - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Wavy Label Thinlets - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Cream card stock
Clear Double Sided Adhesive - 1/8" - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Border embellishment - K & Company
Chipboard embellishment - K & Company
Scallop Card base - Sizzix

Card size - 4-1/2  x 6"

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen