Tuesday 6 December 2016

Glittery Snowman Pull Tab Card

Good morning friends

Today I have a pull tab card to share, using the Hanging Charm Pull Tab by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. Actually, I used a number of ECD products on this card!


Sometimes I just want to colour a glittered Peel-Off. Els has great YouTube video's if you haven't seen the technique. She designed these Peel-Off's to coordinate with the Katie Label Accordion, so I used that die to cut the large white label then adhered the fussy cut, coloured sticker to that.


When you pull the tab the snowman stands up for display, revealing a silver Merry Christmas Peel-Off underneath. It shows up better in real life, as the silver catches the light.



I also added a small 'Thinking of You' Peel-Off to the tab which is hidden when the card is closed but revealed when the tab is pulled. You can see it in the photo below.


This is a flat, post-card style card but I did add a few flat decorations to the back. There's lots of room for me to write my message, and I used the same ECD border with Glitter Dots as I did on the front.


Note:  I have decided to move my cards and paper crafting to Painted Mountain Cards in the New Year. I've been toying around with the idea for a long while, and this seems like a good time to make the change. I will leave this blog open, as there's frequent hits from Pinterest and over 5 years worth of cards etc to reference.


Supplies:
Hanging Charm Pull Tab, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Katie Accordion (label), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
2583 Snowman in Frame Peel-Off's - Elizabeth Craft Designs
343 Assorted Word Peel Off's - Elizabeth Craft Designs
1123 - Jewels 1 - Elizabeth Craft Designs
7018 Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
2576 Merry Christmas Peel Off - Elizabeth Craft Designs
642 Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Copic Markers
Clear Double Sided Adhesive, 6" width - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Soft Finish White Card Stock, 100# -  - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Fun foam
Tags & More 2 Deco (heart reinforcement) - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Fine Point Tweezers - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Red card stock
Patterned paper - Scrapbook Customs
Thick Bakers Twine

Card size - 4-1/2 x 6"

Thanks for stopping by today

SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. you surprise us everyday with such wonderful card

    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen