Friday 30 December 2016

Sparkly Happy New Year Flip-It Card

Good morning friends

***NOTE:  I will be moving my blog to Painted Mountain Cards in the New Year. I will leave this blog open, as there are frequent hits from Pinterest and over 5 years worth of cards etc to reference.

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog and I have a sparkly New Years card to share.

I found this package of stickers in my Christmas embellishment box - I didn't get around to using them last year.




I added some hand lettering with a gold gel pen. The gold glitter paper is by Stampin' Up - I love that stuff.

Supplies:
Circle Flip-It's #   - Sizzix
Stickers - Jolee's Boutique
Charcoal Stardream card stock (Pearlized black)
Gold glitter paper - Stamping' Up
Gold gel pen - Sakura

Card size - standard A2

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. wonderful card! Wish you a Happy new year ans thanks for all comments- i save your new blog
    elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Karen, love the black and gold combo. Happy New Year to you my friend. I hope 2017 is good to you and your family

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen