Wednesday 28 December 2016

Stitched Mittens Christmas Card

Good morning friends

***NOTE:  I will be moving my cards and paper crafting to Painted Mountain Cards in the New Year.  I will leave this blog open, as there are frequent hits from Pinterest and over 5 years worth of cards etc to reference.



I was so excited to get this mittens die when it was on the discontinued list at MFT. I had them sent to a friend in Arizona and had to wait a couple of months before I could play with them. Then ... I couldn't figure out exactly what I wanted to DO with them! So these were actually test cuts that I decided to make into a basic Christmas card.



I'm looking forward to some more playtime with these mittens for next year's cards.

Supplies:
White card stock
Patterned paper - DCWV
Mittens stamp and die set - MFT Stamps
Bakers Twine
Dotted Scalloped Rectangle - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stitched Ovals - MFT Stamps
Red card stock - Bazzill
Stitched Rectangles - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Words - MFT Stamps
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Card size - standard A2

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen